Terms and Conditions
Data Protection Policy (Part A.) and User Consent (Part B.)
Regarding the Use of Casting.net
A. Information on Data Protection
MM Model Management Limited, 3, Chrysanthou Mylona Street, CY-3030 Limassol, Cyprus, is operating the internet platform Casting.net (“Casting.net”). Casting.net is a platform to connect the world’s talent to published castings.
Casting.net is dedicated to a sensitive and reasonable use of personal data of the users of its services (“User(s)”). Certain personal User data is collected in the registration process.
- 1. Casting.net will respect applicable data protection laws.
- 2. Casting.net will only collect, process and use personal data in connection with its services and will not provide third parties with such data unless the User has provided his/her consent or Casting.net is permitted by law or obligated to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- 3. When registering on Casting.net, either as a talent or casting announcer the User is required to provide certain information and data.
- 4. Casting.net contains links to websites of third parties and cannot influence the way such third parties are collecting, processing and using personal data of visitors to these sites. Therefore, Casting.net declines any responsibility and liability for such third parties’ acts.
- 5. Casting.net is dedicated to the protection of the personal data of its Users and has therefore taken appropriate measures for the protection of this data. However, Casting.net declines any responsibility and liability for the disclosure of User data caused by defective data transfers and/or illegal access by third parties.
- 6. Casting.net collects only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to its Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to the bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number.
- 7. Casting.net is using “Google Analytics”, a service for analyzing purposes by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on the computer of the User allowing the analysis of his/her use of Casting.net. The information generated by the cookie (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of Casting.net, to compile reports on the web site activities on Casting.net and for the provision of other services in connection with the use of Casting.net and the Internet. Google may transfer such information to third parties if so prescribed by law or if third parties are processing them on behalf of Google. Google will not connect the IP addresses of Casting.net Users with other Google data. The User may prevent the installation of the cookies by setting his/her browser software accordingly, which may, however, reduce the usability of Casting.net by the User. By using Casting.net, the User declares his/her consent with the processing of his/her data by Google as described herein.
- 8. The User may, at any time, request information on his/her data actually stored by Casting.net by contacting Casting.net at email@example.com
B. Declaration of Consent
When accepting this data protection policy during the process of registration on Casting.net, the User declares his/her consent to the use of his/her personal data as described below. This consent may be revoked any time in writing by sending a letter to MM Model Management Limited, 3, Chrysanthou Mylona Street, CY-3030 Limassol, Cyprus, or via e-mail to info@ casting.net. The User acknowledges the information on data protection set out in part A. above and additionally declares his/her consent to the following:
- 1. Use of Personal Talent Data by Authorized Casting announcers
I agree that authorized casting announcers who use Casting.net have access to the following personal data: profile name, age, gender, general location, personal statistics (measurements, descriptive details, preferred disciplines, etc.), images and videos. If an authorized casting announcers is interested in you, you will be contacted through Casting.net’s website. If you choose to respond, information you voluntarily provide will be made available to the authorized casting announcers, otherwise, no personal identifying information will be disclosed. You may also voluntarily wish to display other personal information in your profile. This can be changed at any time by logging in and choosing update profile to edit how and which information is displayed.
- 2. Use of Data by Co-operation Partners I agree that my personal data may also be used in the context of co-operations with partners and customers of Casting.net for purposes of market research and the improvement and customization of Casting.net services. In this context, my personal data may also be transferred to such partners and customers.
- 3. Cookies and Log-Files
Cookies are text files that are either temporarily stored in the random access memory or on the hard drive of your computer. They generally serve for offering the User the services of Casting.net with the User’s personal settings in each new session. Cookies are partly stored permanently on the User’s hard drive. The User may prevent this by setting his/her browser accordingly.
- 4. I agree that my personal data will be processed by Google as described in Part A Section 7 above.